- reduce blood pressure
- improve the immune function
- improve digestion
- reduce muscle tension
- reduce fatigue
If you do not already have Zoom you can download for free here: https://zoom.us/signup
I am aware most of you will not have stacks of yoga props available so I have devised a class that uses items you will find at home instead.
All you will need is:
- something to lie on – a yoga mat if you have one or a blanket or large towel
- 3 or 4 pillows or cushions (a mixture of sizes can be nice)
- a blanket for cover,
- a scarf or eye mask (optional)
- a chair, sofa or bed that you can rest your raised legs on
So for example, Jenni's set up is in my lounge next to my sofa, I have my yoga mat, a pillow and 3 cushions, 2 blankets and a scarf. 😊
Things will be running smoother as we can used to this new way of working but the good news is once people have logged in, classes have been running really well and students are appreciating being ble to maintain a yoga practise in the midst of all this madness.
If you have any questions do feel free to contact me and I hope to see you online. firstname.lastname@example.org