Time: 1.30pm - 2.30pm
Upcoming Dates: 11 November 2019, 9 December 2019, 13 January 2020, 3 February 2020, 2 March 2020, 20 April 2020, 11 May 2020, 1 June 2020, 6 July 2020
If you have never experienced a Gong Bath, you're in for a treat! Apart from its mesmerising sound, the gong has been shown to have therapeutic value: to detoxify, reduce blood pressure, relieve stress and stimulate the immune system. All you have to do is lay down and let the sounds wash over you.
Self care: Although he has never come across any health issues, if you are in the first three months of pregnancy, it is advisable not to do any type of yoga or gong meditation. If you wear hearing aids, it is best to remove them so you experience the gong directly, not amplified in any way. While the sound is not particularly loud, if you have a sound sensitive condition such as epilepsy, or wear a pacemaker, then a gong bath might not be for you. If you would like to discuss anything about the session, please contact Nick on 0787-966-6921
Time: 1.30pm - 2.30pm
Upcoming Dates: 21st November, 12th December, 23rd January, 27th Feb, March 26th, April 24th, May 22nd
Restful, restorative yoga can help to:
- reduce blood pressure
- improve the immune function
- improve digestion
- reduce muscle tension
- reduce fatigue
In this class Jenni will teach deeply relaxing yoga with plenty of space for relaxation. Bolsters, blankets and props will be provided to ensure deep comfort so you an unwind and let go.
Time: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Date: 18th November 2019
- are a gift to yourself, a space to connect with or discover your erotic and sensual self, or to simply charge up your energy
- support you to open up, clear and transform your energy through practices including Sexual Vitality Chi Gung to activate, circulate and transform your sexual energy – your vital life force – with regular practice you feel more radiant and alive!
- support you to cultivate self-love and body love – the practices empower you to make difference choices about your body and your life as you learn to listen to your body wisdom
- help you towards slowing down, softening, relaxing and stillness – the perfect antidote to the often hard, fast and stressful world
- can support your healing from past experiences and enhance current wellbeing, whether bringing more harmony to your menstrual cycle, helping you to navigate changes during peri-menopause, during and after menopause
- ignite and strengthen your ‘pleasure body’ – increasing your sensitivity, sensuality and capacity for pleasure in your whole body and your life
- a set of foundational skills to explore your sexuality in new ways, whether on your own or with another/others
- are held within a healing, safe, inspiring and playful women’s circle
- You will leave with audio and video support to enable you to continue these practices at home.
Date: 25th November 2019
Time: 1.30pm - 3.00pm
Do you have regular processes in place for administration and have you analysed your fixed costs, your occasional costs, your income streams and ultimately what you need to make teaching viable? This morning will give you space and time to address these challenges and more associated with money challenges and yoga.
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Date: 27th March 2020
If you are a yoga teacher in North London you are invited to join the Yoga Teacher’s Forum London. Each meeting will be led by a yoga teacher and will look at a particular topic of interest. The meeting will be eligible for 2 CPD hours.
The forum currently meets one Wednesday per month at Maple Close Studio between 1.30-3.30pm
Meetings by invitation:
- Wednesday 27th November 2019 - “Yoga & Creativity” led by Monica Ruiz
- Wednesday 29th January 2020 - “Pre & Postnatal Yoga” led by Jill Miller
- Wednesday 26th February 2020 - “Hasta Mudras & Hands in Yoga” led by Joanna Benn
- Wednesday 25th March 2020 - “Running Retreats, Workshops and Training Courses for Yoga Teachers” led by Judy Sampathy, Yoga United
- Wednesday 29th April 2020 - “Practical Tips for Your Yoga Business” led by Dawn Wright
- Wednesday 20th May 2020 - "Pranayama" led by Maxine Levy
- Wednesday 24th June 2020 - "Yoga Philosophy in Practice" led by Susan Lodge
- Wednesday 15th July 2020 - "Kundalini Mantra Meditation" led by Nick Stolerman
- Wednesday 30th September 2020 - "Teaching Yin Yoga" led by Helen Boby
- Wednesday 28th October 2020 - "Body Positive Yoga" led by Donna Noble
Other events suitable for teachers will take place throughout the year. Please contact Julia directly if you would like to join the group and to find out more about the regular Wednesday meetings.
Visit our Teacher's Forum page for more information
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yogateachersforum/