Time: 11.30am - 2.00pm
Concessions £10 (for low income/benefits). Contact Julia directly for concession booking
We are all busy in our own ways, wearing many hats and performing different roles – worker, mother, daughter, carer. Our daily lives can take us away from our authentic selves, keeping us in the head and not leading from the heart and wombspace. This gathering space is a space for you to remove your hats and come as you are. It is a safe space to ‘be’, to explore and to breathe.
If you have never experienced a Gong Bath, you're in for a treat! Apart from its mesmerising sound, the gong has been shown to have therapeutic value: to detoxify, reduce blood pressure, relieve stress and stimulate the immune system. All you have to do is lay down and let the sounds wash over you.
Self care: Although he has never come across any health issues, if you are in the first three months of pregnancy, it is advisable not to do any type of yoga or gong meditation. If you wear hearing aids, it is best to remove them so you experience the gong directly, not amplified in any way. While the sound is not particularly loud, if you have a sound sensitive condition such as epilepsy, or wear a pacemaker, then a gong bath might not be for you. If you would like to discuss anything about the session, please contact Nick on 0787-966-6921
Dates & Times:
13th May 2-3pm
3rd June 2-3pm
1st July 2-3pm
9th September 2-3pm
7th October 2-3pm
11th November 2-3pm
Date: 10 May 2019
Time: 10am -4pm
Learn how to grow your audience, visibility naturally to grow your yoga business effortlessly, none of the struggle. By aligning with your true nature and purpose and listening to the wisdom of your heart.
During this workshop together you will…
1. Demystify and simplify PR to reach your audience effortlessly
2. Discover the 5 keys to successful PR aligned with your true nature and purpose that brings a flow of opportunities
3. Connect to your true purpose and articulate it in a way that inspires others to join you.
4. Identify your unique 3 PR objectives that when you focus on them will bring your purpose and business to life.
5. Receive your heart's core message to inspire and engage your audience and articulate your 5 key messages essential for successful communication.
If you are a yoga teacher in North London you are invited to join the Yoga Teacher’s Forum London. Each meeting will be led by a yoga teacher and will look at a particular topic of interest. The meeting will be eligible for 2 CPD hours.
The forum currently meets one Wednesday per month at Maple Close Studio between 1.30-3.30pm
Meetings by invitation:
- Wednesday 24th April 2019 - Yoga & Food led by Theresa Webb
- Wednesday 22nd May 2019 - Tai Chi and Yoga Finding the Connection
- Wednesday 26th June 2019 - Sound Healing for Yoga Teachers
- Wednesday 17th July 2019 - Embodied Yoga Principles
- Wednesday 25th September 2019 - Hasta Mudras and Hands in Yoga
- Wednesday 30th October 2019 - Following Your Hearts Path
- Wednesday 27th November 2019 - session tbc
- Wednesday 29th January 2020 - Teaching Pre and Postnatal Yoga
29th April 2020 - Practical Tips for Your Yoga Business led by Dawn Wright
Other events suitable for teachers will take place throughout the year. Please contact Julia directly if you would like to join the group and to find out more about the regular Wednesday meetings.
Visit our Teacher's Forum page for more information
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yogateachersforum/