YOGA TEACHERS FORUM LONDON
If you are a yoga teacher in North London you are invited to join the Yoga Teacher’s Forum London. Each meeting will be led by a yoga teacher and will look at a particular topic of interest. The meeting will be eligible for 2 CPD hours.
The forum currently meets one Wednesday per month at Maple Close Studio between 1.30-3.30pm
Meetings by invitation:
- Wednesday 24th April 2019 - Yoga & Food led by Theresa Webb
- Wednesday 22nd May 2019 - Tai Chi and Yoga Finding the Connection
- Wednesday 26th June 2019 - Sound Healing for Yoga Teachers
- Wednesday 17th July 2019 - Embodied Yoga Principles
- Wednesday 25th September 2019 - Hasta Mudras and Hands in Yoga
- Wednesday 30th October 2019 - Following Your Hearts Path
- Wednesday 27th November 2019 - session tbc
- Wednesday 29th January 2020 - Teaching Pre and Postnatal Yoga
- 29th April 2020 - Practical Tips for Your Yoga Business led by Dawn Wright
Other events suitable for teachers will take place throughout the year. Please contact Julia directly if you would like to join the group and to find out more about the regular Wednesday meetings.
Visit our Teacher's Forum page for more information
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yogateachersforum/